Cursor by EGO BOX
Thursday, April 17, 2008


You can say, It's Coincidental.
Yups, it is.
I saw Gayu and Chandni in the same shop.
Amazing? Yes it is. I MISS THEM HELL LOT.

I got to know many stuffs in SAC that i've never knew.
Like, what did people say about me... Stuffs like that.
Depressing.
But, thank God i'm not in TP; cos i chose SP.

Well, SP is not really the best school in Singapore,
but, i need not see the usual faces i see for four years.
Mmhm, i do miss many people from SAC. Guess, its time for me to move on, and see the other half of the world.

Truly speaking, SAC is a really nice school to be in. Teachers, people, environment, CCA... They are really good... except for some. Haha, if you wanna ask whether i miss SAC? Yes, i do. Really. Many things in fact.

Lols. Im emoing... Thinking of many stuffs.
Sadly, i can't blog out some of them. hahha.

Anw, back to SP.
Today is Ashraf's birthday.
:D YES, i kicked his butt, as wished. HIS BIRTHDAy PRESSY.
haha. PLS, dont say im pervert. He said "BRING IT ON." lol. dont blame me.
Class... Was simply AMaths.
And they said the teacher was teaching the wrong thing... AWWWWW....
S I C K O F B I N O M I A L :(


Wang Lee Hom - The First Morning MV
CM's recommendation. really nice. Go listen...
Yesyes, it calmed me down. and im off to bed. Sleepy soonnnggg. x))
SHERR* scribbled her thoughts* @

Irasshaimase! いらっしゃいませ!:D


:D Link me. XD