Cursor by EGO BOX
Friday, May 30, 2008


Sometimes,
It's so hard to say.
I was never meant to be this way.
Man, It sounds so cliche.

Most of the time i went overboard,
Most of the time i joked, laughed,
Creating jokes, attention that was never meant to be.
I'm trying my best to change,
I'm trying my best to be what i should be.
It's those extreme ends I see.
It's so hard to change.
It's so easy to stay the same.
Who should i be?

Looking at the clear blue sky,
With fluffy clouds over my head,
Staring blankly.
What can i do,
What should i exactly do?
Those shapes, Those patterns,
It'll only be there for a second.
Cos' once the wind blow, Everything will change, once again.
In fact, this life is about ... Changing.

It's time for a change.

Life was never once a smooth journey.

No more procrastinating,
No more holding back,
No more "I'm going to do the same" attitude again.
SHERR* scribbled her thoughts* @

Irasshaimase! いらっしゃいませ!:D


:D Link me. XD